HARD SKILL EXCHANGE
LAST UPDATED OCTOBER 1, 2023
- WHAT ARE COOKIES? Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners in order to make their websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide reporting information. Cookies set by the website owner (in this case, HSE) are called “first-party cookies”. Cookies set by parties other than the website owner are called “third-party cookies”. Third-party cookies enable third-party features or functionality to be provided on or through the website (e.g. like advertising, interactive content, and analytics). The parties that set these third-party cookies can recognize your computer both when it visits the website in question and also when it visits certain other websites.
- TYPES OF COOKIES WE USE AND THEIR PURPOSES. The types of cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them are:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary to provide you with services available through our Website and to enable you to use some of its features. Without these cookies, the services that you have asked for cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies allow our Website to remember choices you make when you use our Website, such as remembering your login details, language preferences, and the region you are in. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use our Website.
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Website and how users use our Website. The information gathered does not identify any individual visitor. It includes the number of visitors to our Website, the websites that referred them to our Website, the pages they visited on our Website, what time of day they visited our Website, whether they have visited our Website before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our Website more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information, and to monitor the level of activity on our Website.
- Advertising and Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed for advertisers, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are used when you share information using a social media sharing button or “like” button on our Website or you link your account or engage with our content on or through a social networking website such as LinkedIn. The social network will record that you have done this.
- YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES. If you prefer not to receive cookies through our Website, you can set your browser to either reject all cookies, to allow only “trusted” sites to set them, or to accept only those cookies from those sites you are currently on. Please note, however, that certain features of our Website may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
- Provide a better user experience on our website
- Understand how users interact with our website and improve it
- Deliver personalized content and advertising
- Analyze website traffic and trends
- How to Control Cookies
- You can control cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. You can exercise your cookie rights by setting your preferences in the Cookie Consent Manager. USERS WHO DO NOT WISH TO HAVE WEB COOKIES PLACED ON THEIR COMPUTERS SHOULD SET THEIR BROWSERS TO REFUSE WEB COOKIES BEFORE ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, WITH THE UNDERSTANDING THAT CERTAIN FEATURES OF THE WEBSITE MAY NOT FUNCTION PROPERLY WITHOUT THE AID OF WEB COOKIES. WEBSITE USERS WHO REFUSE WEB COOKIES ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RESULTING LOSS OF FUNCTIONALITY. The Cookie Consent Manager allows you to select which categories of cookies you accept or reject. Essential cookies cannot be rejected as they are strictly necessary to provide you with services.
- You can follow the instructions provided by your browser or device (usually located under “Settings” or “Preferences”) to modify your cookie settings.
- Your browser or device may offer settings that allow you to choose whether browser cookies are set and to delete them. These controls vary by browser, and developers may change both the settings they make available and how they work at any time.
- The specific types of first and third-party cookies served through our Websites and the purposes they perform are described in the table below (please note that the specific cookies served may vary depending on the specific Online Properties you visit):
- Additional information about the controls offered by popular browsers can be found at the links below. Certain parts of SalesBorg´s Website may not work properly if you have disabled browser cookies.
- Analytics and customization cookies: These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our Websites are being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our Websites for you.
- Performance Cookies: Performance cookies are cookies used specifically for gathering data on how visitors use a website, which pages of a website are visited most often, or if they get error messages on web pages. These cookies monitor only the performance of the site as the user interacts with it. These cookies don’t collect identifiable information on visitors, which means all the data collected is anonymous and only used to improve the functionality of a website.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies. Strictly necessary cookies are classified as cookies that must be present for the website to provide the basic functions of the website. They are essential to be able to access features of the website and could include signing in, adding items to a cart, or e-billing. They are typically essential first-party session cookies
- We may also use other tracking technologies such as web beacons, pixels, and tags that collect information about your use of the Website and deliver our emails to you in a format that you can read and track usage.
- You can remove cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit all aboutcookies.org.
- You may view more information at All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ and Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
HYPCCCYCL,Inc (DBA HSE)
223 W. Mason St.
#5, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone: (917) 232-2164