HARD SKILL EXCHANGE
LAST UPDATED OCTOBER 1, 2023
- What does HSE do? HSE is a digital marketplace that facilitates the exchange of sales coaching services between qualified professionals and clients seeking to improve their sales skills. The platform offers a seamless and secure environment for individuals to engage in activities such as cold calling and email marketing under the guidance of experienced coaches. HSE’s primary objective is to create an efficient and effective marketplace that connects individuals seeking to improve their sales performance with experts in the field, while safeguarding the privacy and security of all user information.
- Age Restrictions. Hard Skill Exchange (HSE) is committed to ensuring the safety and privacy of all its users, with special concern towards the protection of children’s privacy pursuant to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Our platform and services are intended solely for individuals who are 13 years of age or older. Any access to or use of HSE by anyone under the age of 13 is strictly prohibited.
During the account creation process, users are required to provide their date of birth to verify their age. If a user is identified as being under the age of 13 based on the date of birth provided, they will be prohibited from creating an account and will be directed to a notice explaining our age restriction policy.
For further details concerning our practices regarding children’s privacy, please refer to the Hard Skill Exchange COPPA Policy which is incorporated herein by reference. The COPPA Policy provides comprehensive information about our parental consent process, how we handle children’s personal information, and how parents or guardians can control the collection and use of their children’s information.
- What information does HSE collect? HSE collects personal information from users when they create an account on the platform, such as their name, email address, phone number, and payment information (including credit card details and billing address). Additionally, HSE may collect information about users’ transactions and interactions with other users on the platform, such as the amount and type of coaching services purchased, ratings and reviews, and communication history.
- Data You Provide to Us. We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Services. Below are some examples to help you better understand the data we collect. When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, you provide directly, including:
|Category of Personal Data|
|Legal Basis for Processing|
|Account Data||In order to utilize certain functionalities (such as accessing content), it is necessary for you to establish a user account. This necessitates our collection and storage of your email address, password, and account preferences. For the creation of an instructor account, we accumulate and store your name, email address, password, LinkedIn authorization, and account settings. As you engage with certain features on the site, you might be invited to provide supplementary information such as your occupation, government ID data, verification photo, date of birth, sales skill interests, and telephone number.||Performance of contractLegitimate interests (service provisioning, identity verification, fraud prevention and security, communication)|
|Profile Data||You have the discretion to supply profile information such as a photograph, headline, biography, skill proficiency, social media profiles, country of residence, or other pertinent details. Be aware that your Profile Data will be visible to the public.||Performance of contractLegitimate interests (enhanced platform functionality, convey content source information)|
|Shared Content||Parts of the Services let you interact with other users or share content publicly, including posting reviews about content, asking or answering questions, sending messages to coaches or clients, or posting photos. Such shared content may be publicly viewable by others depending on where it is posted.||Performance of contractLegitimate interests (service provisioning, enhanced platform functionality)|
|Course Data||When you access content, we collect certain data including which course you’ve started and completed; content and subscription purchases and credits; subscriptions; completion; your exchanges with coaches, and other clients; and other items submitted to satisfy course and related content requirements.||Performance of contractLegitimate interests (service provisioning, enhanced platform functionality)|
|Client Payment Data||If you make purchases, we collect certain data about your purchase (such as your name, billing address, and ZIP code) as necessary to process your order and which may optionally be saved to process future orders. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our payment service providers, including your name, credit card information, billing address, and ZIP code. We may also receive limited information, like the fact that you have a new card and the last four digits of that card, from payment service providers to facilitate payments. For security, HSE does not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data.||Performance of contractLegal obligationLegitimate interests (payment facilitation, fraud prevention and security, compliance)|
|Data About Your Accounts on Other Services||We may obtain certain information through your social media or other online accounts if they are connected to your HSE account. If you log in to HSE via LinkedIn or another third-party platform or service, we ask for your permission to access certain information about that other account. For example, depending on the platform or service we may collect your name, profile picture, account ID number, login email address, location, physical location of your access devices, gender, birthday, and list of friends or contacts.Those platforms and services make information available to us through their APIs. The information we receive depends on what information you (via your privacy settings) or the platform or service decide to give us.If you access or use our Services through a third-party platform or service, or click on any third-party links, the collection, use, and sharing of your data will also be subject to the privacy policies and other agreements of that third party.||Legitimate interests (identity verification, user experience improvement)|
The data listed above is stored by us and associated with your account.
- Data We Collect through Automated Means. When you access the Services (including browsing content), we collect certain data by automated means, including:
|Category of Personal Data||Description||Legal Basis for Processing|
|System Data||Technical data about your computer or device, like your IP address, device type, operating system type and version, unique device identifiers, browser, browser language, domain and other systems data, and platform types.||Performance of contractLegitimate interests (service provisioning, customer and technical support, fraud prevention and security, communication, product improvement)|
|Usage Data||Usage statistics about your interactions with the Services, including content accessed, time spent on pages or the Service, pages visited, features used, your search queries, click data, date and time, referrer, and other data regarding your use of the Services.||Legitimate interests (service provisioning, user experience improvement, product improvement)|
|Approximate Geographic Data||An approximate geographic location, including information like country, city, and geographic coordinates, calculated based on your IP address.||Legitimate interests (user experience improvement, fraud prevention and security, compliance)|
Information collected from other sources
HSE may collect information about users from other sources, such as social media platforms, to enable users to log in to the platform using their social media accounts. This information may include the user’s name, email address, profile picture, and other relevant information that the user has made publicly available on their social media account. HSE may also receive information from payment processors and other service providers to facilitate transactions on the platform.
How does HSE use your information?
HSE uses users’ information to operate the platform and provide services to users, such as to facilitate transactions between clients and coaches, process payments, and manage user accounts. HSE may also use users’ information for marketing and advertising purposes, such as to send promotional emails, newsletters, or surveys, or display targeted ads. HSE may use aggregated or de-identified information for analytics and research purposes, such as to improve the platform, develop new features, or understand user preferences and behavior.
The data listed above is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies, as detailed in the “Cookies and Data Collection Tools” section below. It is stored by us and associated with your account.
- Why We Use Data Collection Tools. HSE uses the following types of Data Collection Tools for the purposes described:
- Strictly Necessary: These Data Collection Tools enable you to access the site, provide basic functionality (like logging in or accessing content), secure the site, protect against fraudulent logins, and detect and prevent abuse or unauthorized use of your account. These are required for the Services to work properly, so if you disable them, parts of the site will break or be unavailable.
- Functional: These Data Collection Tools remember data about your browser and your preferences, provide additional site functionality, customize content to be more relevant to you, and remember settings affecting the appearance and behavior of the Services (like your preferred language or volume level for video playback).
- Performance: These Data Collection Tools help measure and improve the Services by providing usage and performance data, visit counts, traffic sources, or where an application was downloaded from. These tools can help us test different versions of HSE to see which features or content users prefer and determine which email messages are opened.
- Advertising: These Data Collection Tools are used to deliver relevant ads (on the site and/or other sites) based on things we know about you like your Usage and System Data, and things that the ad service providers know about you based on their tracking data. The ads can be based on your recent activity or activity over time and across other sites and services. To help deliver tailored advertising, we may provide these service providers with a hashed, anonymized version of your email address (in a non-human-readable form) and content that you share publicly on the Services.
- Social Media: These Data Collection Tools enable social media functionality, like sharing content with friends and networks. These cookies may track a user or device across other sites and build a profile of user interests for targeted advertising purposes.
- Why/ What We Use Your Data For?
We use your data to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyze how people use our Services, serve personalized advertising, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity. We retain your data for as long as it is needed to serve the purposes for which it was collected.
We use the data we collect through your use of the Services to:
- Provide and administer the Services, including to facilitate participation in educational content, issue completion certificates, display customized content, and facilitate communication with other users (Account Data; Shared Content; Learning Data; System Data; Usage Data; Approximate Geographic Data);
- Process payments to instructors and other third parties (Client Payment Data; Instructor Payment Data);
- Process your requests and orders for educational content, products, specific services, information, or features (Account Data; Learning Data; Client Payment Data; System Data; Communications and Support);
- Communicate with you about your account by (Account Data; Shared Content; Learning Data; Sweepstakes, Promotions, and Surveys; System Data; Communications and Support):
- Responding to your questions and concerns;
- Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors, Clients, and teaching assistants; notifications about changes to our Service; and updates to our agreements;
- Sending you information, such as by email or text messages, about your progress in courses and related content, rewards programs, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other available instructor-created content (which you can opt out of at any time);
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages (which you can manage from the “options” or “settings” page of the mobile app);
- Manage your account and account preferences and personalize your experience (Account Data; Learning Data; Client Payment Data; Instructor Payment Data; System Data, Usage Data, Cookie Data);
- Facilitate the Services’ technical functioning, including troubleshooting and resolving issues, securing the Services, and preventing fraud and abuse (Account Data; Client Payment Data; Instructor Payment Data; Communications and Support; System Data; Approximate Geographic Location);
- Verify the identity of instructors (Account Data; Instructor Payment Data);
- Solicit feedback from users (Account Data; Communications and Support);
- Market products, services, surveys, and promotions (Account Data; Learning Data; Sweepstakes, Promotions, and Surveys; Usage Data; Cookie Data);
- Market Subscription Plans to prospective customers (Account Data; Learning Data; Cookie Data);
- Learn more about you by linking your data with additional data through third-party data providers and/or analyzing the data with the help of analytics service providers (Account Data; Data About Your Accounts on Other Services; Usage Data; Cookie Data);
- Identify unique users across devices (Account Data; System Data; Cookie Data);
- Tailor advertisements across devices (Cookie Data);
- Improve our Services and develop new products, services, and features (all data categories);
- Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data (Account Data; Learning Data; Client Payment Data; Communications and Support; System Data; Usage Data; Approximate Geographic Data; Cookie Data);
- Advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications (Account Data; Cookie Data);
- As required or permitted by law (all data categories); or
- As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public, or our Services (all data categories).
- Who We Share Your Data With. We share certain data about you with instructors, other Clients, companies performing services for us, HSE affiliates, our business partners, analytics and data enrichment providers, your social media providers, companies helping us run promotions and surveys, and advertising companies who help us promote our Services. We may also share your data as needed for security, legal compliance, or as part of a corporate restructuring. Lastly, we can share data in other ways if it is aggregated or de-identified or if we get your consent.
- With Your Instructors: We share data that we have about you (except your email address) with instructors or teaching assistants for educational content you access or request information about, so they can improve their content for you and other Clients. This data may include things like your country, browser language, operating system, device settings, the site that brought you to HSE, and certain activities on HSE, like enrolled courses and course review. We will not share your email address with instructors or teaching assistants. (Account Data; System Data; Usage Data; Approximate Geographic Data)
- With Other Clients and Instructors: Depending on your settings, your shared content and profile data may be publicly viewable, including to other Clients and instructors. If you ask a question to an instructor or teaching assistant, your information (including your name) may also be publicly viewable. (Account Data; Profile Data; Shared Content)
- With Service Providers, Contractors, and Agents: We share your data with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, like payment processing, fraud and abuse prevention, data analysis, marketing and advertising services (including retargeted advertising), email and hosting services, and customer services and support. These service providers may access your personal data and are required to use it solely as we direct, to provide our requested service. (All data categories)
- With HSE Affiliates: We may share your data within our corporate family of companies that are related by common ownership or control to enable or support us in providing the Services. (All data categories)
- With Business Partners: We have agreements with other websites and platforms to distribute our Services and drive traffic to HSE. Depending on your location, we may share your data with these trusted partners. (Account Data; Learning Data; Communications and Support; System Data)
- With Credit-Granting Organizations for Continuing Education: If you take a course to fulfill a continuing professional education requirement, we may share that information upon request of the organization granting the continuing education credit. (Account Data; Learning Data)
- With Analytics and Data Enrichment Services: As part of our use of third-party analytics tools like Google Analytics and data enrichment services like ZoomInfo, we share certain contact information or de-identified data. De-identified data means data where we’ve removed things like your name and email address and replaced it with a token ID. This allows these providers to provide analytics services or match your data with publicly-available database information (including contact and social information from other sources). We do this to communicate with you in a more effective and customized manner. (Account Data; System Data; Usage Data; Cookie Data)
- To Administer Promotions and Surveys: We may share your data as necessary to administer, market, or sponsor promotions and surveys you choose to participate in, as required by applicable law (like to provide a winners list or make required filings), or in accordance with the rules of the promotion or survey. (Account Data; Sweepstakes, Promotions, and Surveys)
- For Advertising: If we decide to use an advertising-supported revenue model in the future, we may use and share certain System Data and Usage Data with third-party advertisers and networks to show general demographic and preference information among our users. We may also allow advertisers to collect System Data through Data Collection Tools, to use this data to offer you targeted ad delivery to personalize your user experience (through behavioral advertising) and to undertake web analytics. Advertisers may also share with us the data they collect about you. To learn more or opt out from participating ad networks’ behavioral advertising, see Section 10.1 (Your Choices About the Use of Your Data) below. Note that if you opt out, you’ll continue to be served generic ads. (System Data)
- For Security and Legal Compliance: We may disclose your data (all data categories) to third parties if we (in our sole discretion) have a good faith belief that the disclosure is:
- Requested as part of a judicial, governmental, or legal inquiry, order, or proceeding;
- Reasonably necessary as part of a valid subpoena, warrant, or other legally-valid request;
- Required to detect, prevent, or address fraud, abuse, misuse, potential violations of law (or rule or regulation), or security or technical issues;
- Reasonably necessary in our discretion to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of HSE, our users, employees, members of the public, or our Services;
- Required or permitted by law.
- During a Change in Control: If HSE undergoes a business transaction like a merger, acquisition, corporate divestiture, or dissolution (including bankruptcy), or a sale of all or some of its assets, we may share, disclose, or transfer all of your data to the successor organization during such transition or in contemplation of a transition (including during due diligence). (All data categories)
- After Aggregation/De-identification: We may disclose or use aggregated or de-identified data for any purpose.
- Security. We use appropriate security based on the type and sensitivity of data being stored. As with any internet-enabled system, there is always a risk of unauthorized access, so it’s important to protect your password and to contact us if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account.
HSE takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data that we collect and store. These measures vary based on the type and sensitivity of the data. Unfortunately, however, no system can be 100% secured, so we cannot guarantee that communications between you and HSE, the Services, or any information provided to us in connection with the data we collect through the Services will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact our Support Team with any concerns.
- Your Rights. You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain third parties. You can update or terminate your account from within our Services, and can also contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data. Parents who believe we’ve unintentionally collected personal data about their underage child should contact us for help deleting that information.
- Your Choices About the Use of Your Data. You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Services.
- To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive or by changing the email preferences in your account. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies.
- If you’re located in the European Economic Area, you may opt out of certain Data Collection Tools by clicking the “Cookie settings“ link at the bottom of any page.
- The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. To learn more about managing cookies, visit https://cookiepedia.co.uk/how-to-manage-cookies. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared.
- To opt out of allowing Google Analytics, Mixpanel, ZoomInfo, or Clearbit to use your data for analytics or enrichment, see the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, Mixpanel Opt-Out Cookie, ZoomInfo’s policy, and Clearbit data claiming mechanism.
- Google, Apple iOS, Android OS, and Microsoft Windows each provide their own instructions on how to control in-app tailored advertising. For other devices and operating systems, you should review your privacy settings on that platform.
- By using our app, you agree that (HSE)’s use and transfer of information from Google APIs adheres to Google API Services User Data Policy, including Limited Use requirements. This means that any data obtained from Google APIs through our app is handled and shared in full compliance with the policy.
If you have any questions about your data, our use of it, or your rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accessing, Updating, and Deleting Your Personal Data
You can access and update your personal data that HSE collects and maintains as follows:
- To update data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.
- To terminate your account
- If you are a Client, visit your profile settings page and follow the steps detailed here.
- If you are an instructor, follow the steps detailed here.
- If you have any issues terminating your account, please contact our Support Team.
- Email and Text Messages. If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email or text messages, simply access the communication settings options in the Account section of our website or app and uncheck those items to unsubscribe. Alternatively, click the unsubscribe link in the email or simply reply STOP (or otherwise instructed) to the text message or email. Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from service-related correspondence from us, such as messages relating to your account transactions..
- You can choose to receive mobile and desktop notifications from HSE. If you agree to receive those notifications and subsequently decide to no longer wish to receive those notifications, you can use your browser settings to turn them off.
- To request to access, correct, or delete your personal data, please use our online form here. You can also submit these requests by emailing email@example.com or writing to us at HSE, Attn: Privacy/Legal Team, 600 Harrison Street, 3rd floor, San Francisco CA 94107. Please allow up to 30 days for a response. For your protection, we may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. Please note that we retain certain data where we have a lawful basis to do so, including for mandatory record-keeping and to complete transactions.
- Our Policy Concerning Children. We acknowledge the privacy interests of children and encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. The Hard Skill Exchange platform and services are designed exclusively for individuals who are 13 years of age or older. Individuals under the age of 13 are strictly prohibited from creating an account and using our services.
Individuals between the ages of 13 and 18 may set up an account, and we encourage their parents or guardians to assist in managing the account to ensure the appropriate usage of our platform. It is our policy to adhere to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) and other applicable laws pertaining to the protection of children’s online privacy.
In the event that we discover that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take reasonable measures to promptly erase such information from our records. Parents or guardians who believe that Hard Skill Exchange may have collected personal data from a child under the age of 13 can submit a request for the removal of this data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further elaboration on how we handle children’s personal information, the parental consent process, and how parents or guardians can control the collection and use of their children’s information, please refer to the Hard Skill Exchange COPPA Policy which is incorporated herein by reference.
- Jurisdiction-Specific Rules
If you live in California, you have certain rights related to accessing and deleting your data, as well as learning who we share your data with. If you live in Australia, you have the right to make a formal complaint with the appropriate government agency. Users outside of the United States should note that we transfer data to the US and other areas outside of the European Economic Area.
Users in CaliforniaUsers who are California residents have certain rights under California . Consumer Privacy Act, (“CCPA”), Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e) (e.g., payment information)
If you are an eligible California user, included in these rights are:
- “Right to Know” — You have the right to request to know more about the categories and specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you and access a copy of your personal information.
- “Right to Correction” — You have the right to have inaccurate personal information about you corrected.
- “Right to Deletion” — You have the right to request deletion of personal information that we have collected about you.
- “Right to Non-Discrimination” — If you choose to exercise any of your rights under CCPA, HSE will treat you like all other users. In other words, there is no penalty for exercising your rights under CCPA.
- “Right to Opt-Out” – You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
To exercise any of these rights under CCPA, please email email@example.com or write to us at HSE, Attn: Privacy/Legal Team, HYPCCCYCL,Inc, 223 W. Mason St., #5, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 United States. CCPA allows you to designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. For your protection, we may require that the request be sent through the email address associated with your account, and we may need to verify you and/or your agent’s identity before fulfilling your request.
Additionally, for more information about the personal information we collect and how we collect it, please see the sections above entitled “What Data We Get” and “How We Get Data About You.”
To learn about the business and commercial purposes for which your personal information is collected and the categories of service providers who have access to your personal information, please see the sections above entitled “What We Use Your Data For” and “Who We Share Your Data With.”
As a California resident, you also have the right to request certain details about what personal information we share with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes. To submit your request, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the phrase “California Data” and include your mailing address, state of residence, and email address.
Since there is no widely accepted standard for the browser-initiated Do Not Track signal, we do not currently recognize or respond to Do Not Track signals.
- Users in Nevada. HSE does not sell its users’ personal information or personal data. Nonetheless, Nevada residents have the right to submit a request that we do not sell your covered personal information, which you can do by emailing email@example.com HYPCCCYCL,Inc, 223 W. Mason St., #5, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 United States..
- Users in Australia. If you are an Australian resident and you have a complaint, you may refer it to the office of the Australian Information Commissioner (“OAIC”). You can contact OAIC by visiting www.oaic.gov.au; forwarding an email to firstname.lastname@example.org; telephoning 1300 363 992; or writing to OAIC at GPO Box 5218, Sydney NSW 2001. You may contact our privacy team at by emailing email@example.com HYPCCCYCL,Inc, 223 W. Mason St., #5, Santa Barbara, CA 93101 United States, to make a complaint about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles which will be responded to within 30 days.
- Users in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and the United Kingdom (“UK”). If you are located in the EEA or UK, you have the right to request access to your data in a portable format and to request the rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, or objection to processing of your personal data. You also have the right to obtain a free copy of the Standard Contractual Clauses. Additionally, if you are located in the EEA, UK, or Switzerland, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with your supervisory authority. Personal data is also processed outside of the UK, Switzerland, and the EEA by our HSE group companies, or our service providers, including to process transactions, facilitate payments, and provide support services. We use the Controller-to-Processor Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission to facilitate transfers of personal data from the EEA to third countries and have entered into data processing agreements with our service providers and HSE group companies to restrict and regulate their processing of your data. By submitting your data or using our Services, you consent to this transfer, storage, and processing by HSE and its processors.
- Users Outside of the U.S. In order to provide the Services to you, we must transfer your data to the United States and process it there. If you are using the Services from outside the United States, you consent to the transfer, storage, and processing of your data in and to the United States or other countries.
- What is our stance on third-party websites? HSE may provide links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by HSE. HSE is not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party websites or services and does not endorse or make any representations about them. Users should read the privacy policies of these third-party websites or services before providing any personal information. HSE is not liable for any loss or damage that may arise from users’ use of these third-party websites or services.
- How long do we keep your information? HSE retains users’ information for as long as necessary to provide services to users, to comply with legal obligations, and to resolve disputes. The length of time that HSE retains users’ information may depend on various factors, such as the type of information, the purposes for which the information was collected, and the nature of the relationship between HSE and the user. When HSE no longer needs users’ information, it will be securely deleted or anonymized.
- How do we keep your information safe? HSE uses reasonable and appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect users’ information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and use. These security measures include, but are not limited to, firewalls, encryption, access controls, and regular security assessments. However, no security measures can guarantee absolute security, and users should take their own precautions to protect their information, such as choosing a strong password and keeping it confidential. In the event of a data breach, HSE will promptly notify affected users and take all necessary steps to mitigate the impact of the breach.
- What are your privacy rights? Users have the right to access, correct, and delete their personal information by logging into their account or contacting us using the contact information provided below. Users also have the right to object to the processing of their personal information, to restrict the processing of their personal information, and to receive their personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. Users also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if they believe that their privacy rights have been violated. Please note that we may ask users to verify their identity before responding to such requests.
- Account Information. HSE allows users to access and update their personal information through their account settings. Users can modify their profile information, payment information, and communication preferences at any time. If users wish to delete their account, they may do so by contacting HSE’s customer support team. Please note that deleting an account will not necessarily delete all data associated with the account, as certain data may be retained for legal or legitimate business purposes.
- Controls for Do-not-track features. Please note that the above statement may need to be modified based on the latest regulations and industry standards. Some organizations are required to respond to do-not-track signals, while others are not. Therefore, it is important to consult with legal and technical experts to determine the best approach for your specific organization.
HYPCCCYCL,Inc (DBA HSE)
223 W. Mason St.
#5, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone: (917) 232-2164