HARD SKILL EXCHANGE
LAST UPDATED OCTOBER 1, 2023
This Refund Policy forms part of the Hard Skill Exchange Terms of Service.
- Refund Request. If you wish to request a refund, you must contact our support team within 4 hours prior to the start of your coaching session. In cases of an emergency, we will accept refund requests beyond the 4-hour window, provided that you present a verified doctor’s note. Circumstances in which a refund may be granted include:
- Cancellation Within Specified Timeframe: The user cancels their coaching session within the allowed cancellation period of within 4 hours of booking the session.
- Emergency Situations: The user provides a verified doctor’s note, police report or other verified documentation indicating that they had an emergency situation which prevented them from attending the coaching session.
- Technical Issues: There were significant technical problems on HSE’s side that prevented the user from participating in the coaching session.
- Coach Absence: The coach didn’t show up for the scheduled session, or canceled the session without prior notice.
- Payment Error: The user was charged an incorrect amount, was charged multiple times due to a system error, or there was another clear error with the payment.
- Inability to Reschedule: If the user or the coach has to cancel a session and a suitable time cannot be found to reschedule it, a refund may be issued.
- Failure to Deliver Service: If for any reason the coach fails to deliver the coaching session as planned and it’s not possible to reschedule, a refund could be issued.
- Unexpected Platform Outage: If there’s an unexpected outage or significant issue with the HSE platform that prevents a session from taking place as scheduled, a refund might be warranted.
- Refund Process. We will process all valid refunds through Stripe, our payment processor. It may take several business days for the refund to appear on your statement. To request a refund, please email support@HSE.com with the following information:
- Date and time of the lesson
- Reason for requested refund
- Name of your Tutor
- The refund decision shall be made in accordance with Stripe’s refund policy.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, any refunds at any time are at our sole discretion.
- Denied Refunds. We reserve the right to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we suspect refund abuse. This includes, but is not limited to, the following scenarios:
- A significant portion of pre-session coaching material has been consumed before the refund request.
- Multiple refunds have been requested for the same coaching session.
- Excessive refunds have been requested.
- The customer requests a refund after the specified time period for refunds has passed which is outside of the refund window.
- The customer violated HSE’s terms of service, causing the termination of their account or the service they purchased.
- In cases where a refund is contingent on certain documentation (like a doctor’s note in case of an emergency), failure to provide this could lead to a refund being denied.
- If the service was fully delivered as described, and the customer has no valid complaint about its delivery or quality.
- If a client simply changed their mind or decided they didn’t like the service, there were no issues with the service delivery or quality.
- If a client failed to attend the session or participate without giving prior notice or having a valid reason.
- If their client experienced technical issues on their end, such as a poor internet connection, which is not under the control of HSE.
- There will be no refunds for subscription services.
- Subscription Services. We do not offer refunds for any subscription services unless otherwise required by applicable law. Subscription plans do not have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, and no refunds or partial refunds are available unless required by law or in accordance with section one (1) of this refund policy.
- Refund Time Frame. We process refunds through the Stripe platform, please refer to the Stripe terms of service for more information on this timeframe..
- Currency. Refunds will be processed in United States Dollars.
- Refund Confirmation. Users will receive an email or other notification once the refund is processed.
- Changes to the Refund Policy. We reserve the right to modify this refund policy at any time. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website.
- Contact Us. If you have any questions or concerns about our refund policy, please contact us at:
HYPCCCYCL,Inc (DBA HSE)
223 W. Mason St.
#5, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
Phone: (917) 232-2164